Let's say your organisation uses some cloud-based apps (email and online ordering, for instance) so you transfer a modest amount of data each month (currently about 150GB per month in data uploads and downloads). 20Mbps is the speed you desire and you're happy to commit to a 24 month agreement.
- Choose the 20/4Mbps plan speed ($90)
- Choose the 200GB monthly data usage plan ($60). Beyond 200GB, a data charge of $2 per GB would apply.
- Choose 24 Month contract installation ($220)
Your monthly fee would be $150 ($90 + $60), plus a one-time setup of $220.
Pivit’s new SME Business Plans are designed for small-to-medium businesses. The plans allow you the flexibility to choose the components that meet your business needs.
Step 1 - Choose your plan speed
Step 2 - Choose your data usage plan
|Data Usage Plan
(Uploads and Downloads)
Step 3 - Add the value of the plan speed and the value of the data usage plan to determine monthly price
|Excess data||$2 per GB (max of $300 per month in excess data charges)|
|Installation||$0 (36 month agreement) / $220 (24 Month agreement) / $440 (1 month agreement)|
|All prices shown INCLUDE GST|
- A plan speed and a data usage option is required
- All plans are invoiced monthly in advance
- All prices shown do not include Federal Goods and services Tax (GST)
- Pivit does not condone illegal downloading
- 1,000,000KB = 1,000MB = 1GB or 1 GigaByte
- All plans count data uploads and downloads in the monthly data transfer allocation