How We Handle Your Compliments and Complaints
Pivit values all feedback from customers. We recognise our customer's right to complain about their Pivit service and we appreciate any compliments we receive.
Customers can provide feedback in several ways at any time:-
- Online using a form
- Telephone 1300 66 33 20 (Select 5 at the prompt for General Inquiries - please leave a message if a Customer Service Team member is unavailable)
- Mail to Pivit Feedback, PO Box 2245, Logan City DC, Qld, 4114
- Pivit will acknowledge written complaints within one working day of a written complaint being received.
- Pivit will aim to resolve all complaints within five working days. If this is not possible the customer will be contacted within the five days regarding a resolution time frame.
- Pivit will advise in writing (by email) or verbally (by telephone) as to the outcome of their complaint.
- If a customer is not satisfied with the outcome of their complaint, they may escalate complaints to the Telecommunicatons Industry Ombudsmen (TIO) as a 'last resort'. www.tio.com.au
- Thanks - we appreciate hearing from you.
- We'll pass on your compliment to a specific team member if you can let us know their name.
- Would you like to see what some other people think about Pivit? (click here)